Welcome and mission

Hi there!
This is a page for fans and friends of the WildStorms Expandable Superhero Collectible Card Game (otherwise known as WSCCG).
Here, I'll share and showcase work that extends beyond the boundaries of the 1995 game and its expansions. (I figure that since I co-created it, I can do stuff like that.)
Seriously, though, I've developed some things based on the original game design (by Jim Lee, Matt Forbeck and yours truly) that I think are moderately cool and I want to share them with you.
So welcome to my page and thanks for being here!

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Trying to figure out comments...

=sigh=

If you've tried to post a comment and it hasn't gone through, my apologies. I've been away from Blogger sites for a long time. I think the best bet is just to open comments without moderation and see how that goes. Should be possible to weed out spam, right? Hope so.

Okay, so I'll reset the settings and open 'er up, because I do want to hear from you.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment